- Kings of War: Abyssals
- Kings of War: Abyssal Dwarfs
- Kings of War: Brotherhood
- Kings of War: Dwarfs
- Kings of War: Elves
- Kings of War: Empire of Dust
- Kings of War: Forces of Basilea
- Kings of War: Forces of Nature
- Kings of War: Goblins
- Kings of War: Orcs
- Kings of War: Ogres
- Kings of War: Kingdom of Men
- Kings of War: League of Rhordia
- Kings of War: Night-Stalkers
- Kings of War: Ratkin
- Kings of War: Salamanders
- Kings of War: The Herd
- Kings of War: Trident Realm of Neritica
- Kings of War: Twilight Kin
- Kings of War: Undead
- Kings of War: Varangur
- Kings of War: Historical
- Non-hero units with Individual (e.g. Skirmishers) will block Line of Sight and grant cover
- Ornate Toughened Armor costs 20 points and grants De 5+, not 6+
- Nightmarish Hero is a Living Legend
Rules for the Army Lists:
- Up to 25% allies will be allowed, however allies may not take a magical item.
- Legendary characters will be allowed.
- Characters from Kings of War: Destiny of Kings will be allowed.
- Units and heroes from Kings of War: Edge of the Abyss will be allowed.
- Units, Heroes, Formations, Spells and Items from Clash of Kings 2018 will be allowed in your list.
- Items prohibited in Clash of Kings will not be permitted in your list.
- Lists are due no later than October 1st. Late lists will result in a loss of Santa Anna points.
Rules for the Reserve Army Lists:
- Two scenarios this year will use a 505 point "reserve" list.
- The reserve plus your full list must be a legal 2500 list.
- If you already have open character/monster/war machine choices in your main list, you can fill them from the reserve list.
- The reserve must be from the same list as your army, or combined from your army list and any allied list already used.
- This list may include new allies, if your 1995 army did not already include allies
- You cannot take points away or upgrade units in the main list to fit them into the Reserves; they must be 500 points on their own
A note on lists:
Any cheesy dork planning to bring a beardy tooled up army should think twice. Anyone who does this will be exposed as the punk he is (all in good fun of course). The tournament organizers reserve the right to disallow any army list that is deemed to be terribly unsporting but unless an army list makes us throw up a little in our mouths when we read it, if it's legal, it's getting in the door. (Some people just stopped reading, so they will miss the important part)
But that does NOT mean that your army list is "APPROVED". It just didn't make us physically ill. Those are not the same things.
No one is required to like playing against it, or to like you for bringing it. If you bring the pain, keep your gob shut when people cast their bad game votes accordingly...
The Alamo will follow the standard rules for line of sight and terrain, as defined in the Kings of War Version 2 rulebook, the Clash of Kings 2018 book, and any FAQs. Hills will follow the Kings of War rules, not Kings of War Historical rules.
Also see: Scoring